First blog task

1) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?
In media studies, the part of the course I’m looking for is learning how to edit pictures on Photoshop and editing trailer's. 

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
In media I hope to learn how to use Photoshop and other editing software.

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
In media the grade I’m trying to achieve is a grade 5 or above. 

4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
The last TV programme I watched was power. 

5) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?
I think the reason why that TV programme appealed to an audience is because the trailer's build up suspense and that is some what of a trend, so lots people talk about it and they the person listening might like it want to watch it.

6) What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)
The type of technology I have used within 24 hours to access the media is my mobile phone. 

7) What device do you use most to access the media?
The device I used the most to access the media my mobile phone.

9) Why was the casting of Jodie Whittaker a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who?
The reason the casting of Jodie Whittakar is a significant moment in the Doctor Who history is because she is first female Doctor Who.

10) What aspects of this scene do you think an audience might enjoy? List at least three things and explain why the audience would enjoy each aspect. 
There is a Female Doctor Who-The audience might enjoy this because she is the first female Doctor Who and that was a significant moment in Doctor Who history.
It was left on a cliff hanger-People are going to be curios of what happened to her.
who is she- People want to know who is she were did she come from. 

Extension question: What can you spot in Doctor Who that you will find in most television dramas? (E.g. characters, dramatic music etc.) These are called key conventions - list as many as you can think of. 
I can spot characters which I can see in other TV shows and also I can spot flashing lights which I can see in other TV shows.

Extension question 2: What would a Doctor Who fan ('Whovian') particularly enjoy about this scene?
A doctor Who fan would enjoy the rise of a new Doctor Who.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coursework film pitch

Research: horror film websites

representation in advertising