October Assessment Learner Response

1) Type up your feedback in full
3-  11/25
Great Job, Dashawn             
Don't forget to use media terminology 

2) Read the mark scheme for this assessment carefully. Write down the mark you achieved for each question:
Q1:1/1
Q2:1/1
Q3:1/2 (I missed out on the other mark because I didn't explain my answer in full detail)
Q4:2/2
Q5:1/2 (I only wrote one point down and I should of wrote two instead)
Q6:1/3 (I missed out a couple because I didn't include more valid points)
Q7:1/2 (I missed out on a mark because I didn't include more valid points)
Q8:2/4 (I missed out a couple of marks because I didn't include more valid points)
Q9:2/8 (I missed out a couple of marks because I didn't include more valid points)
3) Did you get any media terminology wrong in the assessment? Make a note of it here for future revision:
I wrote slogan instead of 'Tagline'
I wrote phrase instead of 'text'
4) Identify one of your stronger questions. Why did you do better on this question?
One of my strongest question is 'Briefly explain what is meant by Target Audience' 
I did better on this question because I got full mark on this question.
5) Identify one of your weaker questions. Why did you score lower on this particular question?
One of my weakest question is 'Why do charities use pictures of children in their advertising?'
I did bad on this question because I got 2/8 and I didn't understand the question.
6) Re-draft your answer to Q9 and type it out in full. Use the mark scheme to identify anticipated content you can add to your response and make sure your typed re-draft is a top-level answer of at least three paragraphs
Charities use pictures of children in their advertising because children are stereotypically seen as weak and innocent and they want their consumers to think what if they were living in poor conditions when they were young, also another reason why charities use children in the advertising is because they want to show you help make valuable children and the denotation of the water aid poster is there is a young boy and the connotations of having the young boy in the poster is that he looks like he his poor because he his wearing an dirty T-shirt, also the connotations of having young children in a charity advert is innocence and weakness, it makes the audience feel sympathy for the children.







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coursework film pitch

Research: horror film websites

representation in advertising