Research and planning blog

 1) Research music magazine cover key conventions.

Title of production- I will put the title of production at the top of the magazine.

Central Image- The central image will be in the middle of the magazine

Direct address and asking questions- This will be at the bottom of the magazine  

Bar code and date- This will be at the left bottom of the page.

Name checks- this will be at the bottom of the page 

Cover line-Bottom of the page 

2) Find at least five music magazine front covers.


I like the fact that it looks busy and it is a long shot. I like the fact its white behind black. 


I like the fact the front is colourful. I like the title of production being at the bottom. I like the fact the slogan is that bottom of the magazine.
I like the fact the logo is behind the central image.
I like how the magazine has the name's checks at the bottom of the page. This shows convention of a music magazine because the names checks are the name if artist.
I like how the magazine uses the cover line at the bottom of the page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coursework film pitch

Research: horror film websites

representation in advertising